2020 has been quite a year for Joliet Area Community Hospice – and for everyone. Our staff and volunteers have been wonderful on their response and reaction to the continuous changes happening right now. Click on the link below to read all that we have done throughout these uncertain times.
As we move forward with exciting changes and growth, we want to take a moment to reflect on all that our organization accomplished this winter.
- Hiring a COO and Senior Director of Development & Communications
- New Bereavement Programs
- JACH Fundraising Events
- Volunteer Updates
- Upcoming Events
- A New Partnership with Silver Cross Hospital
- Construction Updates
To read the full stories and learn more about our upcoming events, click on the link below.
We are fine tuning all the many details of our capital project to construct a 12-room addition and renovate the existing hospice home inpatient unit
- Inaugural Snowflakes and Icicles Character Breakfast
- Annual Family Fun Run 5K
- Timmy’s Hugs and Hearts Garden Walk
- Rock Around the Course Golf Outing
- We Honor veterans Level 4 achievement
- Coming events: Dia de Los Muertos
- Lights of Love Memorial Tribute and Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Bereavement Groups
- Peace of the Heart Kids Camp
- Friends of Hospice Fundraisers
For a list of all of the events and updates we have please view the 2019 Fall Reflections newsletter from the link below.
No one in need of the services JACH provides is ever turned away due to their inability to pay. With the top priority being “quality patient care,” JACH makes every effort to meet the physical, psychological, environmental, social, spiritual, and emotional needs of the patient and his or her family as they face the end of life.
- Remembering from the Heart Annual Dinner
- Bill and Margaret Benoit and IL Rep. Natalie Manley honored with Heart of Hospice Awards
- Bereavement Groups
- Hospice Home Inpatient Unit addition and renovation ground breaking
- Friends of Hospice fundraisers
For a list of all of the events and updates we have please view the 2019 Summer Reflections newsletter from the link below.
With continuing to move forward it’s important to take a moment and reflect on past news and events to better our future.
- We ended 2018 with having served over 2000 patients
- Received the 2018 Social Services Agency of the Year Award presented by The Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce.
- Named One of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018 by Modern Healthcare Magazine.
- The JACH Board has approved a $7 million capital project to construct a new ten-room addition to our hospice home inpatient unit.
For a list of all of the events and updates we have please view the 2019 Spring Reflections newsletter from the link below.